· What is CyberArk?
- Ans: CyberArk is a data security organization providing Privileged Account Security. The organization’s innovation is used fundamentally in the monetary administrations, energy, retail and medical care markets. It has the greater part of fortune 500 in its client’s rundown. The settlement of CyberArk is in Petah Tikva, Israel and the headquarters is in Newton, Massachusetts.
· What are the basic functions of Cyberark?
- Ans: CyberArk’s essential function is organized by CyberArk EPV. It is one of the components of CyberArk’s security arrangement of the privileged record. CyberArk EPV, otherwise called CyberArk Enterprise Password Vault is intended to find, secure, pivot and control admittance to private record passwords utilized to get to any framework all through the association in its Information Technology climate.
· What is OPM?
- Ans: OPM is an abbreviation of On-Demand Privileges Manager. This is accessible for both Linux/Unix and for Windows. The clients are permitted to be restricted to orders with access which is directly from those of the adaptable policy of OPM.
· Define Privileged Session Manager.
- Ans: CyberArk’s key module is called PSM. It is answerable for the protection of the availability of every single privileged client and its exercises at database and OS stages. This also observes the clients’ admittance to the centralized computer locales. Private Session Manager permits a single focus of control to avail. It checks every keystroke and tallies each mouse snap and makes sure to not allow any malware to get to enter the target framework.
· Who is a privileged user?
- Ans: Any framework’s privileged client has altogether more potential in that framework and these possibilities are bigger than those distributed to the greater part of different clients. It is more inclined to be hacked. The records are ignored that open them to large dangers. It’s basic for programmers to get to these assault focuses for strengthening privileged admittance into the organization. The admin itself utilizes the record of privilege to create alterations in various different apps and information bases. The accounts can be utilized to compare with different administrations of the web and are in danger of being controlled by the interlopers.
· What is CyberArk viewfinity?
- Ans: Viewfinity is the EPM ( Endpoint Privilege Manager ) of CyberArk having improved security measures. CyberArk Viewfinity permits the foundation to implement minimal strategies of privilege for the admins of the framework and business, hoisting the advantages for operating the approved apps. It aids the servers to get hindrance from unintentional harms and furthermore decreases the isolated obligations of regulators on servers. The environ gets safeguarded from being invaded through threatening apps by allowing unrecognized apps to operate independently in experimental mode.
· What does CyberArk PSM’s web form ability mean?
- Ans: Using a bunch of conditions, PSM connectors could be incorporated into online applications. Naturally PSM web capacity just covers html login page with structure id, input structure for client/ password and button name trait.
· .What is an AIM?
- Ans: Application Identity Manager, an application dependent on Linux and Windows that encourages admittance to privileged passwords and deletes the requirement to hard code the plaintext passwords in contents, apps or setup records. Likewise with all different qualifications stored in the EPV, AIM passwords are put away, logged, and handled unequivocally. It is isolated into two parts: a provider that safely recovers and stores passwords and gives quick admittance to the application; and the SDK that gives a bunch of APIs to .NET, Java,CLI15, COM14, and C/C++. In the assessed variant, the AIM Provider for Windows and SDK have been rejected.
· What is Password Vault Web Access (PVWA) Interface?
- Ans: Password Vault Web Access (PVWA) Interface is a web interface that gives a solitary console to mentioning, availing, and handling privileged record qualifications transferred all through the venture by both clients and framework heads. PVWAs dashboard encourages clients to gain an outline of the functions in PAS Solution.
· .If CyberArk vault user changed his Active Directory password what will happened with his CyberArk account?
Ans: Nothing will happen, If CyberArk uses LDAP authentication
· .Which Component used on all Cyberark solutions?
- Ans:CyberArk Vault
· .What are the CyberArk Vault protection layers?
- Ans:Following are the CyberArk Vault Protection Layers:
- Firewall & Code-Data Isolation
- Encryted Network Communication & Visual Security Audit Trail
- Strong Authentication & Granular Access Control
- File Encryption & Dual Control Security
· .About privilege account request/approval or also known as dual control, which following statement is false?
- Requester will receive email notification upon approval
- Approvals is working in hierarchy
- Request can be set for a specific time & date
- Approvals is working in minimum number of approvers
- Maximum request access for 5 consecutive days
- Ans:Approvals is working in hierarchy
· .CyberArk’s PIM stands for?
- Ans:Privilege Identity Management
- What is CyberArk Vault Dual Control ?
- Confirmation needed to open a safe
- Confirmation needed to retrieve files
- Confirmation needed to open a safe and to retrieve files
- At least 1 safe owner who are authorized to confirm request
- All of above
- Ans:Confirmation needed to open a safe
- How long CyberArk Vault will kept deleted object until it reach true deletion stage?
- Ans:30 days
- What are User Accounts Enabled by Default?
- None of above
· Does CyberArk PSM has web form capability?
· What you need to have to enable auto password reconciliation policy?
- Ans: Following should enable for auto password reconciliation policy in cyberark
- Enable Password reconciliation for specific policy
- Additional account on target server with sufficient rights
- Automatic password verification shoud enable
- Enable password reconciliation when password is unsync